To watch a video and learn more, Click Here.
The primary function of the CMP Executive Director is to carry out the organization’s mission to provide a Quality, Tuition-Free, Montessori Education that challenges our students to reach their full potential. The Executive Director answers to the CMP Governing Board, and is involved in all aspects of organizational management, including school program and safety, human resources, finance, facilities, district relationships, day-to-day duties and overall operations. As a visionary Leader, the Executive Director fills a motivational position and challenges the community to bring forth their best efforts on behalf of the organization.
The applicant must have extensive experience in the educational community, in both leadership and instructional positions. A minimum of five years of Charter School or District-level leadership experience, or equivalent, are required (prior teaching experience is not required). In addition, prior experience within a Montessori organization is highly-valued. The applicant should possess a valid Administrative Services Credential and a Masters/Doctoral Degree in Education.
Exemplary Executive Director Candidates will demonstrate the following skills:
- Supporting Vision and Direction - Articulate and implement a clear vision that is aligned with the school’s mission.
- Serving as an Instructional Leader – Ensure that all children are provided an optimal Montessori learning environment, and that all instructional staff are provided an optimal, resource-rich teaching environment.
- Motivating the CMP Learning Community – Inspire and build community, and motivate it towards its goals.
- Coaching and Developing Team Members - Equip and empower team members to become instructional and operational leaders.
- Ensuring Operational Soundness- Ensure all matters related to regulatory and legal compliance; Ensure short-term and long-term fiscal solvency; Ensure safe and healthy facilities for the physical and emotional needs of all students and staff; Ensure operational systems are efficient and effective.
Requirements for applying:
Please click on the following link to apply. (https://www.edjoin.org/Home/JobPosting/1120487)
*Required documents listed in the posting must be scanned and attached to the EDJoin application, on or before Friday, March 15, 2019*
Additional Salary Information: Salary and benefits are highly competitive and negotiable based upon the applicant’s qualifications and subject to a required compensation comparability study.