Welcome to the HR Department
Thank you for your interest in employment with our network of schools. We hope the information provided here will be of assistance to you. If you don't find what you are looking for or you need additional assistance, please refer to the list of HR staff contacts to identify the staff member who can best assist you with your questions. Please note that all CMP employment postings are managed through EdJoin and can be accessed through the following link: All jobs at the California Montessori Project
For specific assistance, please contact CMP HR staff as follows:
Certificated Employment/ Credentialing: Tess Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Classified Employment: Michelle Brown (email@example.com).
Payroll and Benefits: Rebecca McGreal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Are you a Current Employee?
Once Hired, for help with services provided to ALL active CMP staff, regardless of employment classification, please review the general service categories listed below:
Rebecca McGreal (email@example.com):
- Group Health/AFLAC
- Paid Leave Benefits (Sick Leave, Vacation, PTO)
- Worker's Compensation (after initial report to site administrator)
Michelle Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Licensure Compliance (First Aid/CPR, TB, Mandated Reporting, Credential Renewals, etc.)
- Classified Employment Representative
- Substitute Employee Coordinator
- Employment Verification
- Personnel Records
Tess Brown (email@example.com)
- Certificated Employment Representative
- DOJ Clearance
- Compliance Management (Harrassment Prevention, ADA/Interactive Process, Confidentiality, etc.)
- Leave Administration (FMLA, disability, maternity/paternity leave, kincare, etc.)
- Unemployment eligibility, separation of employment
- Employee grievance/complaints (please refer to CMP's complaint policy/process)
CMP personnel policies and forms are made available to employees through the initial employment process and orientation, as well as through the school office staff. If you do not find what you are looking for through the HR group pages or school office staff, please contact your Human Resources team member for assistance.
Scheduling a Substitute
Please check with your campus substitute coordinator for current information on approved substitutes. Below is the listing of CMP’s substitute coordinators by site:
American River: Stacie Ryan
Capitol: Karen Ehrlich
Carmichael: Elizabeth Parks
Elk Grove- Bradshaw: Dennette Dakis
Elk Grove- Elk Grove: Sharee Rector
Orangevale: Lori Whitney
Shingle Springs: Stacia Peterson