2016-2017 Board Members
- Rob Henderson, Chairperson/Business Representative
- Andrea Ridge, Vice President/Parent Representative - San Juan
- Jenny Savakus, Chief Financial Officer/Community Representative
- Dave Nelson, Business Representative
- Sara Meece, Network Teacher Representative
- Wes Pepper, Charter Representative
- Tamika L'Ecluse, Montessori Representative
- Rick Parks, Parent Representative-Capitol
- Scott Porter, Parent Representative-Elk Grove
The California Montessori Project Board consists of a broad cross-section of professionals with the skills necessary to appropriately oversee the operation of the organization. These members may have, among other valuable traits, experience in education, business, technology, facilities, leadership development and organizational development.
The CMP Board of Directors will be responsible for the operation and fiscal affairs of the School including but not limited to:
- The general policies of the School;
- Approval and monitoring of the School’s annual budget;
- Receipt of funds for the operation of the School in accordance with the charter school laws;
- Solicitation and receipt of grants and donations consistent with the mission of the School;
- Approving the School’s personnel policies and monitoring the implementation of these policies by the Principal and/or duly constituted committees;
- Hiring and evaluating the Executive Director;
- Approval of contracts with outside entities or persons over ten thousand dollars;
- Financial audit oversight; and
- All matters related to Charter approval, amendment, or revocation.
The Charter School Board of Directors may initiate and carry out any program or activity that is not in conflict with or inconsistent with any law and which is not in conflict with the purposes for which charter schools are established.
Members of the public can reach all board members by emailing email@example.com, or mail your letters addressed to:
California Montessori Project
5330 A Gibbons Drive, Ste 700
Carmichael, CA 95608
(See Governing Board drop down for complete Board Packet)
Board Elections are held in the Spring of each year. Watch for information regarding the upcoming election here.