I have been a member of the CMP Learning Community since the Network began operation in 2001, and joined the CMP Central Administration Team in 2002. I love working in Human Resources, and the ability to weave in my years of experience and training in Business Management, Communications, Legal & Legislative Advocacy, and Public Relations.
I have worked in the field of education since 2000, and am a seasoned trainer and facilitator for both small and large group initiatives. Dr. Montessori was a phenomenal woman, researcher, and leader. I value her work, and the mission of CMP as I look for opportunities to infuse my Montessori Early Childhood Teacher training in all that I do.
Key service to CMP includes:
- Human Resources Management
- Recruitment & Retention
- Employee Relations
- Policy Design & Implementation
- Legal Compliance & Administrative Consultation
- Internal Investigations & Complaint Resolution
- Compensation & Benefits Administration
- Staff Training & Parent Education
I look forward to using my expertise to assist you!