Welcome to the Human Resources Department!
We would love to help you with any questions you may have! If you just want to cut to the chase and send us an email, feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more specialized help, please see below.
Looking for a Job?
We have a wide variety of positions, from part-time to full-time, from work in the classroom to maintenance to administrative jobs. You can find all of our open positions listed on EdJoin. If you find a position that you are interested, please fill out an application on EdJoin. Hint: Be sure to include all required documents that are listed in the posting.
Did you want to become a substitute? Fantastic! We are always in need of more subs. We have a page dedicated to becoming a substitute, so be sure to check out our All About Substitutes FAQ.
Meet Our HR and Payroll Staff
We are a great team, so feel free to reach out to any of us for help. But if you're trying to reach someone specific, that's great too.
- Joanne Ahola, Senior Director of Operations (email@example.com) - In charge of our HR and Payroll departments
- Sinnai Jimenez, Payroll Clerk II (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Our payroll guru
- Andrew Chao, Payroll Clerk I (email@example.com) - Supports in all things payroll
- Jen Rosenberg, HR Analyst & Credential Auditor (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Credentials, grants, leaves, and more
- Sonsie Hopper, HR Specialist - Classified (email@example.com) - All things related to classified staff
- Trish Esquer, HR/AA (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Licensure, VOEs, and more.
- Mackenzie McDowell, HR/AA (email@example.com) - Onboarding, subs, and more