CMP will provide a safe, orderly and secure environment to learning.
- CMP will create a school in which students will attend regularly and be safe from both physical and social-psychological harm.
- CMP will solicit the participation and views of stakeholders to promote a safe and healthy environment.
- CMP will develop a plan to work cooperatively and collaboratively with parents, students, staff, administrators and community agencies to provide a safe and orderly school and neighborhood.
- CMP will provide training opportunities to staff and students which will promote preparedness in the event of an emergency.
CMP recognizes students and staff have the right to a safe and secure campus where they are free from physical and psychological harm. CMP is fully committed to maximizing school safety and creating a positive learning environment which teaches strategies for violence prevention and emphasizes high expectations for student conduct, responsible behavior, and respect for others.
In addition to the measure’s CMP has in place to facilitate keeping students and staff safe, it is also the responsibility of the community to support school safety.
Report safety concerns to your school site, principal, or department administrator.
- Concern for the safety of self or others (suicide prevention)
- Discrimination & Harassment
Threat(s) of Violence to School or Students
Vandalism & damage to school property
Other ‘general’ Safety Concerns
Safety tips and concerns may be submitted anonymously if desired and may be submitted online directly through the school site’s webpage or the California Montessori Project District webpage here: Submit a Safety Concern.
5330 A Gibbons Drive, Ste 700
Carmichael, CA 95608
(916) 971-2432 ext. 100